Sign in to follow this  
BigSis

Introduction

Hey all!

I was asked by Fotis to register on the Greek MB forum. I must say that it wasn't all that easy (Greek isn't really a language that I am used to), but I succeeded.

Okay, here it goes:

My name is Wanda, and I am Steve Krabbenborg's sister. Steve is also known under the name 'MBenzNL'. Some of you have already heard of him, and have even had some work done by Steve when he was in Athens in December 2007.

The MBenzNL team offers various Mercedes Benz upgrades. Not only versioncoding with Stardiagnose, but also comands, sound upgrades, (bi) xenons, parktronic, illuminated door sills... and whatever one can think of. There are a few things that we do NOT offer, though. Such as keyless go and airmatic suspension, for instance.

Maybe Fotis has already mentioned that Steve will be coming back to Athens later this month (or very early March). If / when you are in need of advise, or if / when you want to get some work done... don't hesitate to contact us: MBenzNL@gmail.com.

greetingz,

BigSis

Hi Wanda and welcome to our ever-growing MB club. It's nice to see that you finally managed to work your way around the greek captions on the buttons!

Just a quick note worth mentioning: Steve is already a member of our forum and he goes under the nickname MBenzNL.

Greetings from snowy Athens!

Huh, Steve didn't even bother to tell me that he DID manage to register on the Greek forum... oh well, that's the disadvantage of being the employee, I guess. wink.gif

I am not sure if I can figure out what all buttons are for... such as the search button, for instance. But I will do my best to figure it all out.

So it's snowing in Athens now... I bet Steve is happy to (still) be in the Netherlands. Even though it's cold here (freezing at night), it IS sunny.

greetingz,

BigSis

The dark grey toolbar on the top of each forum's page is:

Home, Forum's Rules, Gallery, Blogs, Statistics, Calendar, Members, SEARCH and help

Once we get some traffic in the international section of the forum, I believe a quick-translation should be the next best thing for our forum.

The dark grey toolbar on the top of each forum's page is:

Home, Forum's Rules, Gallery, Blogs, Statistics, Calendar, Members, SEARCH and help

Once we get some traffic in the international section of the forum, I believe a quick-translation should be the next best thing for our forum.

Welcome Wanda,

The forum does provides the option of choosing the preffered language. At the bottom left corner, there are 2 boxes. The first one allows you to select the skin and the second one allows you to select the language. wink.gif

Edited by dikatz

Welcome to the Hellenic Mercedes Benz Club , Wanda !

Welcome Wanda,

The forum does provides the option of choosing the preffered language. At the bottom left corner, there are 2 boxes. The first one allows you to select the skin and the second one allows you to select the language. wink.gif

Found it! Thank you, now I have an English toolbar. Much easier, if you ask me. wink.gif

And thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

greetingz,

BigSis

Welcome Wanda.glad to have you around here

Hey BigSis...

Welcome in our forum,

I have a question!!! everybody here is waiting for Steve, for his next trip to Hellas. Do you know his schedule?

I personally want a telephone blue tooth installation, internal lights, and folding mirrors. Plus the last time that he was here, he unlocked my DVD in motion but after that, the region was in region 5 I think or something like that.

Waiting for your answer and for the mod's from Steve.

Hey BigSis...

Welcome in our forum,

I have a question!!! everybody here is waiting for Steve, for his next trip to Hellas. Do you know his schedule?

I personally want a telephone blue tooth installation, internal lights, and folding mirrors. Plus the last time that he was here, he unlocked my DVD in motion but after that, the region was in region 5 I think or something like that.

Waiting for your answer and for the mod's from Steve.

Hi Panagiotis,

I have your phone kit and power folding mirrors on our list (thanks to Fotis). I don't have the interior lighting, though. Do you want me to add that for you as well? With or without puddle lights? No price difference, but Steve needs to know. Just PM / email me if you need the price. wink.gif

I will make a note regarding the DVD, so Steve can check it when he is back in Athens again. No set dates at this time, sorry. But it looks like Steve will be in Greece again late February, or very early March.

greetingz,

BigSis

I just received the spare parts today from Fotis and Steve and I am waiting till Thursday for Steve to install them. Thx.

1)Folding mirrors

2)Internal lighting

3)Telephone kit

I will inform you all, on Friday with many many pictures.

Installation was piece of cake!!! Everything is perfect. Thx Steve.

Fotos and reviews at the forum tomorrow.

Good to know things worked out great with the install, Panagiotis! wink.gif

Now all you need to do, is fully enjoy your new 'toys'. wink.gif

greetingz,

BigSis

αν γινεται τον μαιο που θα ερθει ο steve να δηλωθει οτι θελω να μου βαλει thermotronic.

Wanda I received the switch, thank you.