sportscoupe

Mercedes-Benz Club Bulgaria

Μια πρώτη επαφή με τους μερσεντάκηδες του εξωτερικού!

Mercedes-Benz Club-Bulgaria:

mercedes_club.bg.htm

Το πρώτο ποστ είναι του δικού μας W123mania και περιέχει φωτογραφίες από την εκδρομή μας στη Λαμία!

post-6-1203149131_thumb.jpg

post-6-1203149143_thumb.jpg

..μαζι με τον sportscoupe,ειμαστε σε επαφη (και) με το βουλγαρικο mbclub.bg!το καλωσορισμα τους ηταν πολυ θερμο,αφου οπως λενε και αυτοι,ειμαστε γειτονες!συντομα θα εχουμε και τις αποψεις τους σε αυτο το φορουμ! friends.gif

Good morning my friend!!! Hope the 2 clubs to meet in an excursion soon!!!

Good morning my friend!!! Hope the 2 clubs to meet in an excursion soon!!!

Yes, I know, and I make the registr. here because I want to be part of your forum 2beerchughats.gif

You are always welcome my friend,k79!

Feel free to write in our forum whatever and whenever you like!

You are always welcome my friend,k79!

Feel free to write in our forum whatever and whenever you like!

Thank you boys, thank you for your reception!!!

This is my car wink.gif

I'm free from every question about our loved cars, but only in this section because I don't understand your lenguage (may be this is not very big problem) :!cid_334C2840-5AB5-4E12-836

Hi to all ,

My name is Krum, I'm from Sofia, Bulgaria, and I'm club member in MBClub Bulgaria.

I've Mercedes C-klass (C180, '98, 122p.h.) - here!

In our forum , I'm very intensive member ( I've over 1000 comments) , and not long ago, at our forum is born one idea:

- Two of Clubs (Bulgarian and Yours) to made one general meeting!!!

- What do you think about this idea? 3iagree.gif

We also had the same idea recently!

It'd be wonrefull if we could organise such a thing!

This is a great idea. I travel very often (by plane though) to Ivailovgrad for business regarding the water management for Maritsa river. When I'm there, I participate in several field trips, visiting primarily the large reservoirs at the studen kladenetz cascade, belmeken, batak and Vacha/Krichim.

By the way, in our club we have "sportscoupe" who is beyond and doubt the champion poster with over 2,500 messages :-)

It's a very good idea!!! We can meet each other to the confines, Promahonas maybe?? Or a place that we can share the distance, because the most members of Greek club are in Athens (about 6-7 hours from confines).. I think that "w123mania" as a member of 2 clubs, can organize that meeting!!!

I agree!!! that's seems a good idea Stelios, to make a meeting in Promahonas.

This is a great idea. I travel very often (by plane though) to Ivailovgrad for business regarding the water management for Maritsa river. When I'm there, I participate in several field trips, visiting primarily the large reservoirs at the studen kladenetz cascade, belmeken, batak and Vacha/Krichim.

By the way, in our club we have "sportscoupe" who is beyond and doubt the champion poster with over 2,500 messages :-)

Yes, I see him message and them i make registration here wink3.gif

There are others members from BG, who is thinking that this idea is very nice,

and they'll make the reg. here.

There is and one more member from Greece - "w123mania"

p.s. Gia sas se olos MB club Ellada wink.gif I don't speak our language but, this greeting I copy and paste here wink.gif

Welcome welcome my friend! He have the same ride... hehe

This idea is great, we'll be glad to meet you!

Krum, well you came! bye.gif

You and the all members of MBClub Bulgaria you come we become a company with something public in all of us!!

The love for our stars!! friends.gif

Krum, well you came! bye.gif

You and the all members of MBClub Bulgaria you come we become a company with something public in all of us!!

The love for our stars!! friends.gif

Thank you friends.gif

This is my profile in our forum.

In this moment we move all of the information from mercedes-club-bg.com to mbclub.bg, and our forum is not work correctly, but we'll done soon.

Welcome K79.its good to have you here.we all love the same thing.mercedes benz

Hi to all ,

My name is Krum, I'm from Sofia, Bulgaria, and I'm club member in MBClub Bulgaria.

In our forum , I'm very intensive member ( I've over 1000 comments) , and not long ago, at our forum is born one idea:

what a great idea.lets hope that we will make it true soon.welcome Krum.

Hi to all ,

bg--добре досул приятел k79!много е приятно да ти видя в насато club!ако нещо ти трябва,сам тука за да ти помагам!аз съм василис(w123mania) и завърсих в софия строителен инженер!ако тези дни сте имас малко време,може да се срещем в софия за се запознаем i от близо! wink.gif

gr--καλως ηρθες φιλε κ79!ειμαι χαρουμενος που σε βλεπω στο κλαμπ μας!αν χρειαζεσαι κατι,ειμαι εδω για να σε βοηθησω!εγω ειμαι ο βασιλης(w123mania) και τελειωσα στην σοφια πολιτικος μηχανικος!αν αυτες τις μερες θα εχεις λιγο χρονο,μπορουμε να βρεθουμε στην σοφια και να γνωριστουμε απο κοντα! wink.gif

--ελπιζω να μην σας δημιουργω προβλημα γραφοντας και στα βουλγαρικα για τον φιλο μας αφου οσες φορες και να γινει θα υπαρχει παντα και η μεταφραση μου στα ελληνικα!

Good morning friends. wink.gif

Now I come in, and I'm surprised very much - we (Bulgarian members) have a special section -oauuu wink.gif

Thank you wink.gif

bg--добре досул приятел k79!много е приятно да ти видя в насато club!ако нещо ти трябва,сам тука за да ти помагам!аз съм василис(w123mania) и завърсих в софия строителен инженер!ако тези дни сте имас малко време,може да се срещем в софия за се запознаем i от близо! wink.gif

gr--καλως ηρθες φιλε κ79!ειμαι χαρουμενος που σε βλεπω στο κλαμπ μας!αν χρειαζεσαι κατι,ειμαι εδω για να σε βοηθησω!εγω ειμαι ο βασιλης(w123mania) και τελειωσα στην σοφια πολιτικος μηχανικος!αν αυτες τις μερες θα εχεις λιγο χρονο,μπορουμε να βρεθουμε στην σοφια και να γνωριστουμε απο κοντα! wink.gif

--ελπιζω να μην σας δημιουργω προβλημα γραφοντας και στα βουλγαρικα για τον φιλο μας αφου οσες φορες και να γινει θα υπαρχει παντα και η μεταφραση μου στα ελληνικα!

Thank you 'w123mania' - you are welcome in my office or all around to meet, and drink a cup of coffee wink.gif

i tried to register to your forum.but i cant find anything.is there a english option for the language?can you tell me where is it?thank you in advance

i tried to register to your forum.but i cant find anything.is there a english option for the language?can you tell me where is it?thank you in advance

Yes, we have eng. version too. In down left corner wink.gif You can writing in THIS section, but not now because the forum is in reconstruction, we are move it from www.mercedes-club-bg.com to www.mbclub.bg

When the operation is finished I'll told you wink.gif

i will be waiting my friend